When it comes to taking a tour of Europe, Cuba, Mexico or anywhere in the world you often have the choice been escorted tours and independent tours. One thing that both offer is less stress since it is preplanned.
Given that usual vacation planning involves precious hours wasted poring over foreign train timetables or hotel comparison websites, this will come as little surprise to many travelers.
- On escorted tours, some benevolent guardian angel (called the tour organizers) has already done this for you.
- You only pay once.
- Nearly all accommodation, transfers and excursion prices will be incorporated in the main price of the escorted tour, allowing you to budget more effectively.
- Transfers, tour guides and some meals, along with sightseeing and entrance fees to attractions are usually included too.
- The reassurance of insurance.
- Most large operators have their tours protected by Abta [Association of British Travel Agents] and the government-backed ATOL scheme, which will protect you should your airline go bust.
- Escorted tours are more cost-effective for bucket-list trips to large regions.
Want to see South America during one two-week swoop? Well, many escorted tours will enable you to see Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls, Patagonia and Chile all within one fortnight.
Attempting to do this yourself would be a costly logistical nightmare. Escorted tours are perfect for ‘difficult’ countries.
Escorted tours are the easiest and safest way to see emerging or less well-trodden countries such as North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.
Want to know more about Escorted Tours, contact us, we will give you all the details as well as set you up your tour for your next vacation.